GRCSI members must reflect the highest possible standards of ethical conduct in their professional environments.
As a member of GRCSI, you must:
- Show respect for yourself, your organisation, and GRCSI;
- Observe all laws and regulations of the country in which you reside;
- Perform your professional responsibilities with diligence;
- Refrain from any activities that negatively affect your professional reputation, the reputation of your organisation, or the reputation of GRCSI;
- Refrain from any activities which could bring about a conflict of interest;
- Refrain from any activities that could compromise the integrity of the CRMP certification.